Thursday, October 7, 2010

Typing with the iPad

So im sitting here with the iPad pt ... Aw crap. Trying to use e keyboard to actually type something of length. This fantastic little device, I just ear, is the... No not ear, i just read is the most quickly adopted piece of electronic equipment ever pcreated. The only problem is its really hard to get used to typing on itl i mean, on it, i can't rest my fingers on the keypad, like i should do thwith a regu lar keypad. Bad things happen. And there aren't characters readi
Y avail... How the hell did I get down here now? Oh. The l is right beside the return key. Anyhow, characters like the apostrophe aren
T on the... Aw son of a bitch. See? Where the apostrophe should be is whe the return key is, i think I type too fart too because some of the letters don
T get typed shit! There
S that dammit!

Qwheee was I?

Oh right, I type too fast sometimes and it just guesses what word I was trying to type. That doesn
T Keats you bastard. That doesn't always work out too well. Where the hell did Keats come from? That was supposed to by "always."

Still, it
S a remarkable piece of technology, except for that cork sucking apostrophe pain in the ass thing I can not get used to. Maybe one of the advantages of that will be that we eliminate contractions from the English language and we shall start sounding rather formal again. But I digress.

What I will likely do, should I buy one of these for myself instead of Bogarting he one from the office, is get thoe wireless keyboard. Provided it isn
T this touch screen you miserable piece of peckerwood.I am on another line again.

Clearly, ,anyone who wants to buy an iPad and use it for writing purposes is going to have to relearn h qwerty keypad and alter their typing technique. It might be worth it. The portability and versatility of the iPad is truly remarkable -- which mite account for sales projections of over 12 million this year. But I can
T help but think that aw the hell with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment